1. KT Gamez will hereafter be referred to as ‘the organiser.
2. KT Gamez Premium Pass subscribers will hereafter be referred to as ‘the participant(s)’.
3. These terms and conditions (hereafter referred to as the "Terms") govern the Participants’ participation in the online hypercasual game competition (hereafter referred to as the "Competition") offered by the Organiser.
4. By participating in the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms.
1. To the extent not provided otherwise, all persons who have reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the competition. Minors under the age of 18 may not participate. Prizes will not be distributed to minors whose participation is expressly prohibited.
2. Participation in the competition and the distribution of prizes are limited to participants with a registered address in the UAE.
3. Each participant may only enter the competition once. Multiple entries are prohibited. The organiser reserves the right to exclude participants in the case of multiple entries in the competition in accordance with Section III (2).
4. Participation opportunities and rules, competitions, etc. that deviate from the competition mechanism described here will be communicated to participants directly on the participant web interface. To the extent not otherwise stated, these deviating provisions apply in such cases.
5. Winners will be notified by email at the end of the competition. Accordingly, arrangements for the delivery of the prize will be made directly between the winner and the prize sponsor.
1. The organiser reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without the need to indicate the grounds. In particular, the organiser may avail itself of this option should the proper conduct of the competition not be assured owing to technical causes (e.g., viruses in the computer system, manipulation, or errors in the hardware and/or software) or legal reasons. The organiser may demand that a participant pay compensation for any damages incurred if any such termination is caused by the participant's conduct.
2. For each tournament, the number of active participants should be over 100. In the event that this threshold is not met, the organiser reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice.
1. Prizes for the competition are provided by various partners (hereinafter referred to as ‘Prize Sponsors’), such that the organiser merely offers the prizes on behalf of the Prize Sponsors. As a result, the organiser is not obliged to provide a prize of its own unless it is the sponsor of the respective prize.
2. The item presented as the prize in the competition is not necessarily identical to the item won. There may be variations in terms of model, colour, etc. The prize sponsor reserves the right to select a prize they consider to be of broadly equivalent value or nature.
3. To claim a prize, the winner must respond to the notification email or telephone call within 3 days of receipt and provide their full name, address, and any other information requested by the organiser. Failure to respond within this period may result in the prize being forfeited.
4. In the case of travel prizes, they will be arranged between the winner and the respective prize sponsor and/or a tour operator commissioned by such a sponsor. There is no entitlement to a specific travel date. The claim to a prize lapses if the trip is not taken on the date or during the period indicated in the competition. The winner is subject to the travel conditions of the tour organiser upon confirmation of the trip. Unless otherwise stated in the competition or expressly agreed, travel to and from the starting point of the trip (airport, train station, etc.) is at the winner’s expense. The same applies to all personal costs incurred during the trip (minibar, telephone, etc.). The value of the trip in the promotional materials is based on the most expensive travel season and is thus subject to change according to seasonality and currency fluctuations depending on when the trip is made available and taken. The winner acknowledges this and agrees that compensation for any difference in value in any form is excluded.
5. The winner will receive an equivalent replacement if it is not possible to distribute the prize or would only be possible under unreasonable circumstances. The winner will also receive an equivalent replacement if the original prize is no longer available as advertised (model change, seasonal goods, etc.).
6. Under no circumstance will cash alternatives for non-cash prizes or prize substitutions be offered.
7. The right to a prize or prize substitution is not transferable.
8. For each tournament, the number of active participants should be over 100. In the event that this threshold is not met, the organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize without notice.
9. Complaints relating to the conduct of the competition must be submitted via email to the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with an indication of the competition concerned, within 14 days of becoming aware of the grounds. Late complaints or complaints communicated by telephone will not be processed. Questions, complaints, and claims relating to the prizes must be addressed exclusively to the respective prize sponsor.
1. Employees and their family members of Giro Fintech Ltd., Galadari Printing & Publishing L.L.C., and all subsidiaries and holding companies, as well as the participating providers and prize sponsors, are excluded from participation.
2. The organiser reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition and not pay out prizes, or to subsequently forfeit and reclaim them, in the event of a violation of these terms and conditions.
3. Persons who use any illicit means or otherwise seek advantage through manipulation are likewise prohibited. If necessary, prizes may be subsequently forfeited and reclaimed in such cases.
4. Anyone who provides false information about their identity or makes multiple entries in the competition is likewise excluded.
VI. DATA PROTECTION
1. The organiser collects, processes, uses, and stores participant data provided during registration for the duration of the competition for purposes of conducting and completing the competition and provides such data to the respective prize sponsor, or the agency representing the prize sponsor, for the purposes referred to above. Registration details will not be used for other purposes by the organiser or third parties without the express consent of the participant.
1. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by participants in connection with the Competition, including but not limited to any loss or damage resulting from technical problems, network congestion, or any other factors beyond the Organiser's control. The organiser reserves the right to modify or cancel the competition in the event of an emergency or bankruptcy without any liability.
2. The organiser shall be released from all obligations upon fulfilment or distribution of the prize, unless an earlier point in time has been specified by these provisions.
3. Claims for possible material defects and/or defects in title related to prizes donated by the prize sponsors must be addressed exclusively to the sponsors.
4. The organiser shall not be liable for insolvency on the part of a prize sponsor or the resulting consequences of conducting the competition.
5. In the case of travel prizes, the organiser is furthermore not liable for the consequences of a legitimate change in the form of travel offered or a legitimate cancellation by the tour operator. Payment of the value of the trip is not permitted.
1. The organiser’s decision is final.
2. The laws of the UAE shall apply exclusively.
3. Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
4. These terms and conditions can be changed at any time by the organiser without the need for separate notification.