We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our sites. https://ktgamez.com/. Here, at https://ktgamez.com/ ("we", "us", or our). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practises with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
At https://ktgamez.com/, we offer a meticulously designed website. where we are offering non-stop entertainment to our users. We offer 200+ games that will surely entertain and improve the learning skills of our users.
OUR OFFICE ADDRESS:
Giro Fintech LTD.
Unit GA-00-SZ-L1-RT-208, Level 1, Gate Avenue - South Zone,
Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai, 65737,
United Arab Emirates
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when participating in activities on the site or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and contact data We collect your first and last name, email address, and postal address, phone number, email address, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information. information used for authentication and account access.
Information is automatically collected.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may also include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics; operating system; language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, and information about When and how you use our site, as well as other technical information. If you access When you visit our site from your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information. (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), as well as from other third parties.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate
business interests ("business purposes") in order to enter into or perform a
contract with you ("contractual"), with your consent ("consent"), and/or for
compliance with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific
processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive to:
● To send administrative information to you related to your account, our for business purposes and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service, and new feature information. and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
● Deliver targeted advertising to you for our business purposes and/or with your consent. We may use your information to develop and display content. and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location, and to measure its effectiveness.
● Request feedback for our business purposes and/or with your consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you. about your use of our site.
● To protect our site for business purposes and/or legal reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure. (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
● To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
● To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes. and as legally required.
● To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data. we hold to determine how to respond.
● for other business purposes. We may use your information for other Business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our site, products, services, marketing, and experience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share or disclose your information in the following situations:
● Compliance with laws We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable laws, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
● Vital Interests and Legal Rights We may disclose your information where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, and illegal activities, or as evidence in the litigation in which we are involved.
● Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
● Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the site. These companies may use information about your visits to our site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements. about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
● Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the site in perpetuity.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our servers are located in the UAE. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
6. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security. measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the The internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our This site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the site, you represent that you are at least 16 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information comes from users younger than 16 years of age, age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
❖ Personal Information
You may, at any time, review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
● Logging into your account settings and updating your account
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, This could affect certain features or services of our site.
11. GDPR ENTITLEMENT
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the
Below are the rights of EU residents:
Right to Information: The Purposes of Personal Data Processing Individual rights and access to information
The right to inspect the personal information that is being processed.
Right to erasure (also known as the "right to be forgotten").
Right to rectification.
Right to restriction of the processing.
Right to object (opt-out) to processing.
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at https://ktgamez.com/.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
13. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer ("DPO") who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions, about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, Please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us. at firstname.lastname@example.org.