There are no cheat codes or shortcuts to quick and easy wins on the platform.
We believe in being transparent, reliable, and responsible and follow strict policies, frameworks, and protocols to check for any violation of our Fair Play Policy.
A FEW EXAMPLES OF FAIR PLAY VIOLATION ARE:
1. Creating multiple accounts.
2. submitting incorrect details and fake documents.
3. Submitting someone else’s documents.
4. Impersonating KT Gamez staff, their friends or relatives, or any public figure.
5. Encouraging others to break the rules.
6. Asking for or providing personal contact information.
7. Hate speech, racism, and other discriminatory languages
8. Obscene or sexually explicit banter.
9. Threats or harassment.
10. Excessive swearing.
12. Phishing other players accounts.
13. Misuse of the redressal code
14. By using third-party software to alter the game's functionality.
USE OF THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE
● Third-party software consists of unapproved apps that manipulate gameplay. By altering the game's functionality.
Third-party software may include:
● Hacks, "mods" (an unauthorised change made to software or hardware), or programmes that unfairly alters the functionality of the game.
● "Bots", or gameplay automation services or scripts
● Any other programmes that aim to modify or provide unearned progress
● Our employees are strictly prohibited from participating in any paid contests or tournaments.
NO CASH TRANSACTIONS
● We do not allow or promote cash transactions on KT Gamez.
CONSEQUENCE OF MISCONDUCT
● In the majority of cases, the first offence will result in a warning, followed by a seven-day suspension, and repeated offences will result in a permanent ban. Severe offences such as targeted harassment or inappropriate behaviour towards a player might result in an immediate, permanent ban.
REPORTING SUSPECTED VIOLATIONS
● Our games and community spaces are meant to be fun, fair, and safe for everyone to play in and enjoy. If you see behaviour that violates our code of conduct, please report it to our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, with a detailed description of what happened and any screenshots you may have. We will undertake a thorough review of the issue and take the necessary actions.
● Your participation in the tournament implies that you are already aware of these rules. Thus, not being aware of the rules is not a valid excuse for breaking them. Help us make our game, as well as our community platform, a fair and welcoming space. We respect our Terms and Conditions and Fair Play Policy and encourage others to do the same.